Saturday, June 15, 2013

Day 151 - Double Brochures for Holiday Cover

I am planning a holiday for two weeks in the summer holidays and wanted to know how to get around that without leaving my customers hanging on for their AVON.

I will be sending out two brochures on the next Campaign with the following note enclosed:
----------------------------------------------------

Dear AVON Customer

I will be away on holiday in a few weeks time; therefore, I am giving you two brochures: The current one and also the next.

Please leave both brochures out for collection in the usual way on the usual day.

Delivery Dates:
Orders from Brochure 12 ……19th - 22nd July
Orders from Brochure 13 ……9th – 12th August
(or let me know what suits you)

Thank you and happy shopping!

Yvonne – The Avon Lady J

No comments:

Post a Comment