Thursday, June 27, 2013

Day 163 - Campaign 11 Delivery tomorrow morning

Looking forward to the delivery - though I do get a bit worried about.... will it all be here?, will I get it all done etc etc.  I am really not sure why I worry, it is ALWAYS ok...!

Maybe I also suffer from a slight case of OCD (organising-tidiness-whatever), as, while I am sorting out the order:
- I can't stand the mess of boxes and products (even though I love the boxes, they are very useful afterwards   AND I love seeing all the products, the new stuff etc etc and can't wait to use mine)
- I feel a bit clostrophobic for a while and also (I am laughing at myself here) - as I sort out the products I feel the need to line the bags up in street order and each street in house number order LOL!!!

Maybe I am just a bit nuts!  Well that I'm almost sure of - haha!


No comments:

Post a Comment