Sunday, April 28, 2013

Day 105 - In the life of an Avon Representative

Wow, 100 days has passed as an Avon Rep and Life is Good!

At the beginning it was sold to me that -"Avon is the company for women by women" and that "your life will change for the better if you want it to".

I can honestly say BOTH statements have proven to be true!

I was getting a bit fed up with job hunting and not getting out much. Since starting with Avon I am out and about all the time (well often). My self esteem has returned, confidence to talk to people and feel worthy again... I am busier and happier than I have been for a while.

In my Avon journey I have met some really nice people, made some new friends and I even decided to make a go of Sales Leadership too - which is almost like creating a new "proper" job for myself - if I work at it, and take the training given, I won't need to go back to job hunting - that will actually be a full time salary!

I started with Avon, hoping to earn a bit if extra money - but it has actually given me do much more than that in other areas of my life... Emotional well being is on the up... Financial security will follow!

Great journey with Avon so far - customer list is still growing every month a this Campaigns sales were over £700!

No comments:

Post a Comment