Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Day 79 - Customer Loyalty Cards

A fab day of art and craft with my daughter during half term has resulted in a highly motivated project making Brilliant Customer Loyalty Cards for my AVON.

It was actually my ten year old who said she would love to make them, she took me to the local craft shop where we spent a couple of pounds on a nice stamp, silver ink and some beautiful bright pink card.

She designed the front and back covers on her laptop, I worked out ten squares for inside, used her carefully written wording and there we have the finished results.... Our very own AVON Loyalty Cards.


Our system gives the customer a starting stamp - they will be given to all existing customers who have placed an order, then, thereafter the customer needs to place orders of £10 or more to fill up the remaining squares - on the last one they will be rewarded with a £10 voucher to spend with me :)

I know that AVON offer an incentive scheme too - it costs £10 from the Hello Tomorrow magazine - gives 20 cards and some mascaras for the free gifts - we thought that customers would probably prefer to spend the £10 on products of their own choice :)

I have to say - they look fantastic - thank you Poppet! I hope my customers will be as happy as I am with them - ooh and I should add that we made 70 for less than £6 and they fold into credit card size so will be easy to put in your purse!

Fun and Fab :) See the picture and let me know if you like them....

No comments:

Post a Comment