Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Day 92 - How to do AVON Returns

So what do you do when a customer orders a load of stuff then messes you around with their payment? Or if they don't like what they have bought and want to return it...

Answer is simple - don't panic and don't be out of pocket.

This is going to happen from time to time - hopefully not too often. Give the customer some chance to pay, and if they don't come up with the money, politely let them know that you have to pay AVON, so you will have to return the goods.

If they don't like the items, remember AVON has a 90 day money back guarantee (even if it has been used) so you must happily take the items back, perhaps even suggest a better one for the next order!?

Here is what to do with the products and how to send them back hassle free...


- I then get my invoice out and find the items that need returning.
- I log on to my AVON account.
- Under CREDITS you can search for the items by item number in your recent orders.
- Find the items and SAVE them to your list.
- When you've found them all then view the SAVED ITEMS.
- Take out your BLUE returns book, slip the card in to prevent spoiling all the pages and fill out the details on the page.
- The codes of why a customer is sending it back are on the inside of the front cover. - I then SUBMIT THE CREDIT on the AVON account.
- Find the returns Bar Code Label Slips on one of your ORDER sheets and fill in the last four digits on the form in the book.
- Box up the items in one of your delivery boxes to give to the driver on his next delivery (making sure to include the page from the blue book).
- And stick the returns Bar Code Label to the outside of the box
- I keep the box with my returns book so that the delivery driver can sign in my book when he collects it (it is my proof that it has gone off to AVON.

When I pay my AVON invoice, even though the credit doesn't yet show on my account, I simply deduct it from what is owed and pay the rest of the balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment