Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Day 86 - Missing Products arrive

Received at least half of the products that were missing from the main Campaign 7 order. - actually quite lucky that I answered the door as it was early and I was just about managing to incorporate that doorbell noise into my dream when I suddenly jumped with a start and thought - Aaah no, that REALLY is the doorbell! lol - so some of the bits arrived, I called AVON who said they are coming in two boxes - but I got them to list what would be arriving in the second box and they had still managed to miss out ALL the nail decoration tools (8 in total) and two mascaras - Lesson from this is: Always ALWAYS check and DOUBLE CHECK the orders and what AVON say they will send, chase them and re-chase them if necessary!

No comments:

Post a Comment