Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Day 59 - £70 for the back-order in one day!

Knowing that we can back order, I keep my current brochures out and keep on putting them out after the order goes in (as a back order book) - mostly offered to new customers, new houses or people that I haven't had the opportunity to give a brochure to yet.

So, on last Saturday I put my Campaign 6 brochures out, knowing full well that I would not have them back in time to put the order in on Monday (yesterday), but that if I gained any orders I would back order on the next Campaign.....

I picked them up from the 30 house street that I had put them around and I was overjoyed to find £70 of orders!!!

What a fantastic start to this new Campaign :)

I put new order forms in, dried the bags, binned the two wet books and put them out again (as I will do for the duration of this current Campaign). I went on and put out my new Campaign books too...
All set to collect on Saturday, when I will be out delivering orders and collecting money :)

No comments:

Post a Comment