Saturday, March 16, 2013

Day 63 - All Customers' Orders Delivered

Well, almost all - yes, I was darting around my area working my AVON from 9.15 til 9.45 picking up brochures, then from 2 - 3 delivering customers orders AND picking up brochures, then another hour fom 3.30 til 4.30 with a few more deliveries linked in with dropping off a few more brochures.

Phew all done - all the money collected except three customers, one who will collect and two who had texted to say that during the week would be more convenient. Job Done!

I still have around 40 brochures, all Campaign 7, that I just didn't finish putting out today - it doesn't sit right with me to have brochures in my wheely trolley parked in the hallway, especially on a Saturday night, as I can only imagine that this would've been my customers' preferred night to put their feet up, watch a bit of telly and get excited about buying a bit of AVON! Oh well, let's hope they feel like relaxing with their book tomorrow instead - I endeavour to get them all posted through doors early tomorrow - should only take 20 mins or so.

Tired now from my full 2.5 hour day of AVON - HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment