Monday, March 25, 2013

Day 72 - Another Representative's Territory

Well, I had a lot of books to collect today, and after the snow quite a few were wet!

None-the-less I did get round to all the streets I had intended to and picked up a lot of books!

Two issues arose - firstly my Area Manager called me to ask if I had been encroaching on another Representative's territory... which I would never do knowingly
- but I knew that I had wronged, as I had been to 6 houses that I didn't do before in a street - at the time, I didn't question why I hadn't done them before - but when I went to pick the books up there were a couple of books from another Representative and I knew I'd made a booboo! I didn't pick up her books, but collected my own and made a note not to do those few houses again in the future - so when it came down to it, I wasn't that surprised about the call and I am truly sorry!

Then - something else happened - which probably served me right - I mean I always think what goes around comes around - I went to back-brochure a street in which I am looking for a rep (apparently vacant territory) - and when I got there, another Rep's books were there wet and soggy on the doorsteps!!! I called my Area Manager who said she will look into it - took my books home (as there would be little point giving them the same book twice!).

In the end I picked up about £50 more of orders today and have netted a gigantic total this campaign. I have managed to find lots of the products in the previous Campaign and some in Hello Tomorrow, so have also made a bit of a saving there too (about 10%).

Having Easter off of AVON - actually have NO brochures out what-so-ever - which does feel a bit strange - still wondering whether I should have put some out! But phew - everyone needs a break sometimes :)

2 comments:

  1. I have been informed by my ASM that vacant streets are not to be canvassed for orders by leaving brochures but only for new reps - if you want to become a Sales Leader that is.
    This may be why you found those brochures from a rep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete