Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Day 66 - In the flow!

£250 of orders with 2wks to go! = IN THE FLOW!!!

YEP - I've already managed to get £249 (actually not quite £250) of orders and my order date is 1st April.

HOW?

Just being persistent on getting my brochures back, running the backorder on streets that are vacant. I make sure that when I collect my brochures, those customers/houses who did not leave them out get a note from me, I go back again and again as it really doesn't take long and you are only checking a few houses by the last visit or so.

I am making sure that those Campaign 6 brochures are getting reused and I will back-order, I have a good note of who needs 6 and who needs 7 now.

My customers seem to like me being reliable - thats definitely a good criteria to be an AVON Rep - is come back when you say you will, communicate with them all...

So, my target has been met, I have chased AVON today because they forgot to send me my 3 branded stationery items that I should have got through SMART START - my money is paid into the bank and tomorrow I will pay for my order online.

I think I am in the flow!

No comments:

Post a Comment