Saturday, March 23, 2013

Day 70 - Make 10% Extra Profit on my AVON orders

When you have quite a lot of customers, with quite a lot of product choices, I have found that it is a good idea to prepare putting the order online. Today I have saved approximately 10% - which on the £400 of orders that I have so far this campaign comes to £40 before I even earn any commission.

How?


Well, there are plenty of items that are cheaper in the previous campaign (so, when that is possible I order from that) and some that I may even purchase from my Hello Tomorrow (which of course would mean foregoing my commission, but sometimes the saving is larger). There are even some in the previous campaign that are cheaper in this one. I just order the same product from whichever campaign is cheapest.

As I say - it has netted me a cool £42 this time around, which is more than 10%!! Of course my commission will be based on a slightly lower total figure, but all in all I will be quids in and will have earned more money.

As they say with AVON, we are Independent Sales Women and we run the business how we want to - and I am quite liking this way!

2 comments:

  1. I have always done that for the 4 years ive been a rep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this confirmation - as I'm quite new it was a bit of a revelation to me!

    ReplyDelete